Heating mats can be produced with different technologies: resistive pastes (thick film), chemical etching (etched foil) and with heating wires. The external covering is available in different materials (PVC, polyurethane, silicone), which are chosen depending on the working temperature of the heating element put inside. All materials are water resistant (up to IP67), protective against dust and guarantee electrical insulation. Projects are developed, manufactured and personalized according to customer needs.
THE MAIN BENEFITS ARE:
– Adaptability to flat and curved surfaces
– High flexibility
– Good thermal distribution over the whole heating surface
– Reduced thickness (max 2.0mm)
– Easy to install and to clean
– Differentiated powers
– Automotive and transport (cars, trucks, caravan)
– Industrial applications (hot plates)
– Air conditioning (air conditioners), industrial and commercial refrigeration (drip trays)
– Medical and beauty industry (lab instruments, comfort of patients)
– Bathrooms (aesthetic field, electric blankets)
– Household appliances
– Miscellaneous (incubators for pets, anticondensation for electric equipment and panels, heating of greenhouses, aquariums and terrariums).