This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which the company processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website.
The present Privacy Polly will be applicable when the company collects your personal data through de different contact forms available in this website. When processing your personal data, the company will act as the Data Controller.
- To respect the privacy of our users and process their personal data with their consent.
- To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service and process the data securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to send personal information to third parties or share such data.
- To keep personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which the data were provided, with regular revision of those needs and deletion of data that are not necessary.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER
|Name of the Company||PIRIS, S.A|
|Street||CIUTAT DE GRANADA, 74|
WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Moreover, processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
WHAT DATA PROCESSING DO WE CARRY OUT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
- User information request. To manage the information request sent by the user through the contact form, job application form and/or through the e-mail, postal address and phone number provided in the website.
- Subscribe to newsletters. To manage the subscription to newsletters.
- Work with us by sending your curriculum vitae. To manage the received CV through the contact form available in the website.
- Creation and access to the user account. To manage the creation and access to the user account with the corresponding user name and password.
- Management of the comments left on the blog. To manage publication of the comments that the user has left on the blog.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
- User information request. We will capture the personal data that you have provided us in order to give an answer to your request.
- Subscribe to newsletters. We will capture your e-mail address.
- Work with us by sending your curriculum vitae. We will capture the information contained in the CV that you have provided us.
- Creation and access to the user account. We will capture your user name and password and/or any other information you have provided for the creation of the profile/account.
- Management of the comments left on the blog. Any personal data that has been published when commenting the post.
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided, only the strictly necessary data will be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it is provided because in so doing, she/he authorizes us to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose and she/he may at any time withdraw the consent provided by the appropriate channels, with the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy of the processing of their personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to the applicable data protection regulation, we need a legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data. The legitimate basis in this case is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation as to whether o nor personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification application you should specify the personal data you wish to rectify.
- Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest. The company shall no longer process the personal data unless the company demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the company restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the address specified above or via e-mail to the following e-mail address NSOLER@PIRIS.COM
With your request you must send a copy of your ID.
Likewise, we inform you that if you are not pleased with our answer, you can fill a complaint in front of the competent authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will retain the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the data subject does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, and doing everything possible to protect and maintain the data securely.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA:
The company does not communicate your personal data to third parties, unless legal requirement or necessary in order to provide the requested service.
International transfers of personal data are not foreseen.
In compliance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Information and E-commerce Services (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico)the company informs you that is the owner of the present website. According to what is required under article 10 of the aforementioned regulation, we must provide you with the following information:
The owner of the web site is:
|Name of the Company||PIRIS, S.A|
|Street||CIUTAT DE GRANADA, 74|
|Registration number||Número de inscripción|
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The web page grants access to a great amount of information, services, programs or data (onwards, “the contents”) in Internet belonging to the company or its licensors to whom the USER can have access. The USER undertakes the responsibility of the use of the web site. Such responsibility is extended to the necessary registration to access to certain services or contents.
In such registry the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password of which he/she will be made responsible, compromising to make diligent and confidential use of same. The USER agrees to make the correct use of contents and services which the company offers through its web site and, being of meaningful but not with limitative character and these shall not be used for:
- Incurring in illicit activities, illegal or opposed to good faith and public order.
- Spreading contents or propaganda considered; racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of terrorism apology or attempting against human rights.
- Causing damages on the physical or logical systems of the company Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer virus on the web or any other physical or logic systems which may cause damages such as the mentioned before.
- Trying to access or use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The company reserves the right to withdraw all those comments which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against childhood or public security. In any case the company will not be responsible for the opinions given by users through forums, chats or any other mean.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The company will own all rights of industrial and intellectual property of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trade- marks or logos, combination of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.)
All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the applicable Spanish Intellectual Property Law; reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including the way of making available, totally or partially the contents of this web page, for business purposes, by any electronic means, without the authorization of The company. The USER is committed to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property, owned by The company. The USER will be able to visualize the elements of the site including print, copy or store them in the hard drive or your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for its personal and private purpose. The USER will refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the website of The company.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITIES
The company will not be responsible, under no circumstance, of any damage caused, for example by mistakes or omissions, lack of responsibility of the site or virus contamination or malicious programs in its contents, in spite of having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
The company reserves the right, without prior notice, to make changes considered necessary thus, being able to change, eliminate or add not only the contents and services rendered by it but also the way in which they are presented or located in the site.
In the case that in the web page, links or hyperlinks were made to other internet sites, The company will not execute any type of control of such sites and contents. The company under no circumstance will take any responsibility for the contents of some link belonging to another web site, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of such hyperlinks or other internet sites
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merging or participation with the connected entities.
The company reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to site and/or services offered, with no previous notification, on its own or a third party, to those users who do not comply with the current General Conditions of Use.
The company will chase the non-compliance of present conditions, as well as any doubtful use of its site by enforcing the civil and criminal legal actions which might correspond.
OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
The company could modify at any time the conditions hereby determined.
The validity of the conditions will be according to its publication and will be valid until duly published, or modified by other.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between The company and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the aforementioned city.