Constant power heating cable
The main feature of this type of cable is an uniform specific charge on its entire length, granting the possibility to manage the specific power independently from the required cable length.
Constant power cables are manufactured winding the heating wire to the phase and neutral wires on which an antilaceration silicone is extruded.
A 10mm section of the insulation is removed each 500mm creating the electrical contact, the external silicone is transparent to enable the detection of the cut points. The product is provided wound in coils, to be cut and finished according to the specific needs with the kit of accessories, which can be provided with the product.
A special metal braid can be added on the external insulation to protect the cable from mechanical stress and improve its thermal distribution. It can act as well as grounding.
THE MAIN BENEFITS ARE:
– High flexibility
– Excellent mechanical resistance
– Fits perfectly wide surfaces to be heated
– Limited diameters (3.5mm)
– Easy finishing and installation
– Provided in coils
– Highly customizable
– Air conditioning (heating and temperature conservation for drums, tanks, hoppers)
– Construction (antifreeze protection and heating for tubes, valves, snow removal system for drainpipes and ramps, ice prevention and floor heating)
– Industrial and commercial refrigeration (anticondensation for refrigerated display cabinets, doors for cold storage rooms)
– Miscellaneous (heating of greenhouses, aquariums and terrariums).