Heating element with threaded plug
The tubular heating element on threaded plug is manufactured placing a heating wire inside a stainless steel tube, insulated
by magnesium oxide (MgO).
These products are available with 6.5mm and 8.5mm diameter and can be manufactured according to customer specifications, both in single and 3-phase version.
The heaters are brazed on a AISI 304 plug, with 1” ½ gas thread and a gasket. An IP 65 protecting case in plastic, containing an adjustable and a safety thermostat, is then fitted on it.
The product is equipped with a supply cable and a power light.
The full assembly is provided in single packing, complete with use and maintenance manual.
THE MAIN BENEFITS ARE:
– Excellent mechanic resistance and to corrosion
– High reliability over time
– Easy installation
– Highly customizable
Home and industrial applications (solar and geothermic equipments)
– Integrative heaters for heat pumps
– Oil pre-heating in lubrication power units
– Pre-heating of combustible oils in tanks
– Antifreeze protection in storage tanks
– Machinery for the food industry