Monotube sheathed heating elements
Monotube sheathed heating elements are manufactured using a proven, effective technology, consisting of a heating wire insulated by magnesium oxide (MgO) inside a stainless steel tube sealed with vulcanizations (in standard or anti-laceration silicone), which make the connections fully hermetic.
The main feature of these resistances is that their connections are both on one single side enabling easy, fast application.
The diameter proposed is 8.5mm; it can be manufactured according to the specifications of the customer.
THE MAIN BENEFITS:
– Easy, fast assembly
– Single exit
– High adaptability in environments with high humidity
– Excellent mechanic and corrosion resistance
– High reliability over time
– Wide range of terminations, joints, flanges, fastening systems and connections to ground
– Industrial applications (heated presses, ovens and hot rooms, heating surfaces)
– Catering (cold stores, chillers, bain-maries, hot surfaces)
– Air conditioning (conditioning machines)
– Industrial and commercial refrigeration (defrosting of evaporators for industrial, commercial and domestic freezers, drip trays)
– Household appliances (ironing boards).