Monoexit heating cable
Monoexit heating cables represent a technologically advanced design of the flexible heating cables in silicone or PVC.
The main feature is that the supply is on one side, while the other end is sealed.
This technology enables to minimize installation time, wiring and replacement costs.
A special metal braid can be applied to the external insulation to protect the cable and improve thermal distribution.
It acts as well as grounding. Hot parts with differentiated specific charge can be foreseen on the same flexible resistance.
THE MAIN BENEFITS ARE:
– Minimise installation time and replacement cost
– High flexibility
– Fits perfectly to complex surfaces such as cavities, tubes, etc.
– Excellent mechanical resistance
– Fully hermetic to work immersed in water or in environments with high humidity
– High design customizability
– Wide range of terminals, plugs or other special connections
– Industrial and commercial refrigeration (anticondensation for refrigerated display cabinets)
– Air conditioning (air conditioners, cranckase heaters)
– Miscellaneous (heating of greenhouses, aquariums and terrariums).